If you are not 100% satisfied with your vehicle, you can return it within 30 days or 3,000km of purchase (whichever comes first). No hassles. No worry. No problem.
You can exchange it for another Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle at the original dealership you purchased it from.
We’re sure you’ll love your Certified Pre-Owned Mazda. With the Mazda exchange privilege, we back it up with a guarantee. See dealer for complete details.
Mazda Exchange Privilege details:
- you can return your Certified Pre-Owned Mazda within 30 days or 3,000km. Whichever comes first.
- Returned vehicles:
- must be exchanged with the original selling dealer
- must be exchanged for another certified pre-owned vehicle in the dealer inventory
- must be in original condition
- must be owned or leased by the original retail purchaser
- will be subject to a vehicle inspection, not eligible for exchange if there is more than $300 in damage and/or excess wear and tear.
- damage must be repaired at the selling dealer
- vehicle must be equal or greater value; if the replacement vehicle is more than the original vehicle, then the customer will pay the difference. Subject to finance approval.
- towing to the nearest authorized Mazda dealership (up to 100km) for warranty covered repairs
- jump starts
- changing of flat tires
- gas delivery
- lockout assistance
- trip planning
For emergency roadside service and towing to the nearest authorized Mazda dealership, call 1-877-416-2932 or 877 41MAZDA. You can call this number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in Canada or the Continental USA.
When calling for roadside service, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- the location of you vehicle
- the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). You may locate your VIN on both the driver’s side dashboard and on the inside of the driver’s door
- a description of the problem
- a phone number where you can be reached