Like you, our dealership continues to navigate these challenging and unprecedented times. The spread of COVID-19 is top of mind, and we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, customers and communities today, and every day.
Automotive Service Operations have been classified as an essential service by the province of Ontario. We understand there may be unexpected issues with your vehicle, so we are open to assist you.
For the safety of both our team members and customers, we will be maintaining social distance if you visit our dealership.
Extra precautions have been taken in the following areas:
Service & Parts:
- Placing keys in plastic bags upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Taped areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
- Our Service waiting areas will be made available as of Monday March 22nd, with capacity limits.
- Shuttle services are currently unavailable.
Things we ask of our customers:
- Please do not visit the dealership if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anybody who has been unwell, or if you yourself have felt unwell.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership for any reason.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these difficult times and hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Mazda has a deep-rooted challenger spirit, overcoming many obstacles throughout its 100-year history. Together, we will overcome this one, too.
Thank you for your business and for placing your trust in us.
The Yorkdale Dufferin Mazda Management Team